Thursday, March 8, 2012

I can’t wait for WARMER weather!

Ana's Adirondack Chair

Ana's Adirondack Chair

I need a couple simple but stylish outdoor chairs for my back deck to lounge in, something quick and easy and these Adirondack Chairs fit the bill to a “T”. 
I want to set up an outdoor room, lounging spot with some of my Front Porch art.

I know I have yet to finish my dining room buffet table but that is still in the works.  The cold keeps me from getting much building done as I can’t stand getting chilled and the garage is where I have to do my cutting and sawing.  I just don’t enjoy it when I get cold so why do it now?  I can always wait and do it when it warms up enough to make it enjoyable.  

So instead I keep busy painting signs in my cozy, heated studio.  Here are a few I have completed in the past week or so. 

Are you ready for a trip to the Beach House???

paradiseblog

Maybe Nana needs a new sign for her special place!  I actually left the roses off of this one.  The Hydrangeas need no  other adornment.

nanashy

I used a crowing rooster in place of the & sign.  Perfect for in the kitchen by the coffee pot!

riseshinerooster 2-27-2012 3-34-16 AM

Do you need a little therapy? 

rose1garden

Here is a special order sign I have been working on.  Can you see what I did wrong?  It glares out at me.  

goats

Sigh!  Some sanding and repainting is now on my list for tomorrow. 

Enjoy your evening!
 b-fly-rest   signaturePamelab-fly-rest[3]



Thursday Favorite ThingsChic on a Shoestring DecoratingDomestically Speaking

2 comments:

  1. It was over 80 degrees here today!!! I was loving it!!! I love that Adirondack Chair... I have always wanted one! Your signs are very pretty too... Thanks so much for linking this up! xoxo- Rachel @ bubblynaturecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Adirondack chairs they always remind me of the beach. Your signs are wonderful. The garden sign is so beautiful. Hope to see you at the Thursday linky party this week. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...