Tuesday, March 20, 2012

They’re Pippin’ !!

Woo hoo, I checked on my eggs in the incubator and what did I see???

DSC_0005

Can you see that, that is a chick pecking its way out into the wide world. Since they are a day early I had to hurry and take out the egg turner and put down some paper toweling so they can stand easier, the plastic is too slippery.  Plus the paper toweling will keep the incubator cleaner.

DSC_0006

When I looked closely there are more trying to break out!
I lift the lid of the incubator to put in the toweling and I can hear little chirps!  It is so cute.

DSC_0007

I need to find my little camera that has video.  Lets see how long it takes these babies to break free! 

Can you tell I am excited? Smile
signaturePamela

6 comments:

  1. That is exciting! It is amazing to watch chicks hatch!Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is so exciting. Can't wait to see the chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am extremely egg-cited can’t wait to see your little chicks! Are you going to name them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to the next blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited too...I do hope you can put it on video. I'll look forward to seeing it! What a nice way to welcome spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Love your post, and can't wait to see what happens next.
    Visiting from Share the Love Wed. Pam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...