Friday, May 11, 2012

A Whirlwind Week.

TGIF!

A fun packed week indeed.  The highlight was the arrival of Baby Benjamin Evan..the latest addition to my collection of nephews.  Here he is with his big brothers, at least 2 of them anyways..

525920_2153557574107_1701471133_1029523_1722426410_n

I guess you could say they are happy with their new baby brother.  You can see the “help me” plea in Benjamin’s eyes.
 
577144_2153557934116_1701471133_1029524_1798875009_n

These boys kept me hopping both Monday and Tuesday, we had fun, they are endlessly entertaining.

Another event was I had chicks hatch, here they are, these are the loudest little chicks.  We had to stick them in another room so we could shut the door when they chirp.  They are very healthy and active, I will keep them inside probably another week then put them out into the brooder we made that is in the chicken pen.

DSC_0004-001

 I am still painting up a storm, here are a few more signs I have been working on.

DSC_0001

It has been awhile since I did geraniums and it took me awhile to get the leaves right.  I am still not 100% pleased with them. 

DSC_0003

A new Welcome sign.

DSC_0001

I am not sure what wording to put on this, should I leave it for a customer to customize?

DSC_0012

This one too, leave it as is and let a customer tell me what they want on it or do it myself?

DSC_0010

Come back soon, I will show you what I will make with this handy little ladder..

DSC_0013

It will be fun, I promise.

DSC_0014

Until then..
signaturePamela



Funky Junk's Sat Nite SpecialJoin us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for
 the weekend wrap up party!UndertheTableandDreamingBetween Naps On The Porch

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful signs, you paint beautiful roses!! The second one would make a beautiful welcome sign, too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pulled out all of the stoppers with this post ~ adorable kids, chicks and signs too! Happy Mother's Day to you.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really create the most wonderful signs and I love them all. Thank you for sharing your photos. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your Acer with the red tinge to the edges. That little step ladder would look lovely with some plants on it. And, of course, what lovely nephews you have, isn't it lovely being an Auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Auntie Pam! He is gorgeous!! Welcome to the world Benjamin. Love those chicks so sweet! Great signs to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The signs are just lovely and I am sure people would love to customise it... I loved the hydrangea one... really lovely...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nephews are so adorable, oh, but you can see the mischief just dripping off them. I'll bet they are fun to have around.

    All your flower paintings are gorgeous, makes me jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love little ladders! Those chicks are adorable. I had chicks when I was a teenager, very cute! Great paintings! Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Babies, cute fluffy chicks and lovely art! You are busy!
    Happy PPF!
    Sheri Cook/Happy Horse Studio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...