Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Beach Cottage and Secret Garden Shabby signs!

I am putting the finishing touches on some custom ordered signs.  The first three are for a garden, I am sure it is a lovely garden and I hope my signs do it justice. 

The pansy version…

DSC_0006

One for the roses..

DSC_0007

Then last but not least the fluffy hydrangeas

DSC_0008

A returning customer requested a sign for her beach cottage kitchen, actually a few signs but this is the latest. 

Bcottage

I have had some requests for Subway art signs so I am working on some of those too, they lack my decorative touch of roses and such but I try to give the customer what they want.  I will make some up that do have a few of my touches too.  I can’t resist.

I will be sure to share once I have some done…

Enjoy!
signaturePamela

My Website


shabby creek cottage A Delightsome LifeHookingupwithHoHJoin us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for
 the weekend wrap up party!Funky Junk's Sat Nite SpecialFridays UnfoldedIt's OVerflowingBetween Naps On The Porch

8 comments:

  1. These are lovely. I like the hydrangea sign most. Love the colors in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented. The flowers are so pretty. I love them all.
    Enjoy your day~Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your signs are fabulous Pam!!
    ~~Rain

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful signs! I love the fluffy hydrangeas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Secret Garden signs are just lovely, all of them but if I had to choose I would take the second one with roses. Hugs...Lu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful and lovely! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

    Pink in the Sink. Have a lovely weekend.

    PS. I am your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Pamela, Your signs are beautiful! I love the picket fence look. I have acquired some scrap wood and hope to try my hand - I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. That garden sign is simple but very pleasing to the eyes. If I were to see those signs, I’d be surely attracted to go and check the garden myself! Aside from flowers, you could also include butterflies, trees or any other gardening item in the design.

    -Retta Langevin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...