Friday, May 4, 2012

Cottages for Everyone!

I have a love of little Cottages.  You are more than familiar with mine. We even have plans available for you to build your own.

But I think I need to frill it up a bit.  It needs a pop of color, like the doors painted a pretty shade.

With the grid work painting them would be a chore but it just might be worth it.

studiobanner

I loved this aqua with the yellow. With pink roses clambering all over the sides I do believe this color would suit me just fine.


Source: Restyled Home

There are some wonderful little places out there, a little bit of something for everyone.  

Even the humblest little shacks can get my attention.

more little buildings

The fence painted the same color as the door pulls this one together, and the window boxes are a great touch. I think I can build a few fun planters to put under the windows of my studio, maybe paint them the same blue as the door. Hmmm…

Little Green House
Source: Paper, Scissors and Superheroes

Fairytale cottage anyone? Love the door.

white cottage

I love the mixture of colors, it highlights the gingerbread but is not too busy for the eye.

(via Beauty in Everything - Photography)
Source: Beauty In Everything

Whoo hoo, talk about bright but still a cutie!

monkeyface blue garden shed
Source: HGTV

This pink and white frilly thing is for rent, it is a vacation cottage. 


Source: Martha’s Vineyard Cottages

Now that I have seen all of these little beauties I have some ideas to gussy up my plain jane cottage.    I can’t wait to get started.
signaturePamela

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, some of these are adorable..my favorite is the first one with the aqua door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this cottage look and decor is starting to rub off on me a bit! These are such quaint little places =)
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely little cottages specially the second to the last one, very colorful. Like it! :)

    real estate in the philippines

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these all cottages. These all are very cutes and this all are very colorful. I like most first and last pink cottages.
    promotional lanyards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...