Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Iris are Finishing up

DSC_0005
My garden is still pumping out blooms like crazy, it has been a stellar Spring.  The garden must’ve like the mild winter we enjoyed.

I love this one, it reminds me of the 50/50 ice cream bars I enjoyed as a kid.

DSC_0001

My Tess English rose is providing the spark of red and climbing the arbor with relish.

DSC_0003

My new Eden rose, it is a little bruised around the petals but these are the first blooms on her and she is a beauty.  I need to learn to paint roses like this. I will have to take this into the studio and work from it.

DSC_0006

And a new first for me.  I am co-hosting a blog hop.  I hope I pull it off correctly.  I think it will be fun to see new blogs or at least new to me. 

So here we go…


Thursdays Favorite Things Hop is where you can link your favorite post to share with old and new followers, or write a post about your favorite things!
Here are the rules, yes there are rules. But just a few:
  • You must follow Katherines Corner. Through Email, Linky Followers, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Twitter or Facebook and my blog ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­Backwoods Cottage (If you’re a new follower, please let us know before you start hopping. )
  • No adult content blogs.
  • Blogs ONLY please.
  • Follow as many other blogs in the list as you can. Just click and go. Please leave a comment when you visit
Now hop on and share your favorites. If you’d like to post this blog hop on your page please just grab the linky code. Or if you would like to be a co-host please contact Katherine
*participants who link up will be sent weekly reminders of this wonderful hop*
Please grab the hop button to share with others, you can copy and paste the image with a link to KatherinesCorner.com OR grab the code from Katherines Corner it's on her right sidebar.
It’s always nice to have the hop button on your post. But it IS NOT mandatory.
 



 

yes, I know, I am always late to my own party...
Enjoy.
signaturePamela

12 comments:

  1. Hi, Pam! Good Morning!! I hopped over here from Katherine's Corner!! Very beautiful blog you have here! Welcome to the hop!!
    ~Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,

    I'm visiting from Katherine's Corner. Your iris blooms and rose are gorgeous! I just love this time of year. The gardens just make me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers Pamela, thank you for being the co host today xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by to say Hi. Visiting from Katherines Corner blog hop. I see that you paint it would be lovely to see some of your work. I enjoy photography but yet to perfect that hobby. LOL I follow you as Kathy B. Please come visit when you can, your always Welcome. Http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I am working on my garden now ... someday it will look that lovely! --Your newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Pretty! I am reveling in the oh so short oh so beautiful life of peonies right now:)
    New follower from the hop!
    Loressa
    www.lifescuriouswisdom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - I don't think Ive ever seen an iris in a different color other than purple. I love when flowers bloom.

    I am now a new Google Connect Friend from Katherine's Favorite Things Thursday.

    Yona from Yona Writes
    http://artpark78.com/blog1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! What a great blog! Congrats on being co-host at Katherines. I am a new GFC follower via the hop (#110) I invite you to visit and follow my blog. Thanks. Donna

    I am going to explore that little cottage on the right hand side of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Pamela, iris is my favourite flower & yours are gorgeous! Thanks for introducing me to Katherines Corner & co-hosting a wonderful link party. I always enjoy your posts & love your artwork on signs.
    dawnedesign.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im a new GFC follower from Katherines Thursday Favorite Things Hop! love your flower photos! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pam,
    Beautiful flowers you have.
    And congratulations as co-host.
    Your new follower via GFC, form the hop.
    http://www.ugochi-jolomi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. fun! i'm so joining your party too! thanks for linking up to the garden party over here at Fishtail Cottage! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...