Thursday, June 14, 2012

A New Desk for Me

We have been cleaning out the garage and whittling down on extra stuff around here.  We may hold a garage sale July 4th weekend to help us get rid of some of it. 

In our clearing foray my husband dug this out of the piles and stacks..

DSC_0021

It is a lap desk.  I had painted it long ago to sell and a friend bought it for her daughter who was not well and spent a lot of time in bed.  I think she used it as a laptop table thus the little marks on top that was from a non slip pad.

The top is adjustable to different angles.  My husband thought I should put it in our yard sale but I am thinking this would make a great desk for me when I am blogging in bed. 

DSC_0022

I will just clean it up for now, and get a non slip pad of my own and see how I like using it to blog in my pj’s in my comfy bed.  I may repaint it again but I am not sure yet. 

DSC_0023

Speaking on ‘painting’, I have had a lot of interest in my Nest painting I posted a couple days ago.  Nest Post

DSC_0006


For those that want to know I have it listed on my website. click here to go there now or click on photo of the Nest painting.
I have another painting in the works on my fabulous painting worktable now.  Another one that has been floating around in my head. 

I have a couple rooster ones I would like to do as well. 
I am ready to take a break and go sit in my garden.  A fantastic spring day at 84 degrees.  You can’t beat that so I am going out to enjoy my garden a bit now. 

signaturePamela


Furniture Feature FridaysJoin us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for
 the weekend wrap up party!Country Momma Cooks

5 comments:

  1. I've never seen a table like this with the adjustable top. What a great table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Pam! I'm in L.O.V.E. with your nest painting!!! Will have to check out your store. I'm your newest fan. Please stop by bellanest.blogspot.com any time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeouuuussss table, honestly I love it, the colors, its shabby chic and very elegant, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I’d love it if you’d link up to TA-DA TUESDAY <3 from your newest follower I’d be delighted if you’d follow back!
    ~Misty
    413 Sparrow Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a lap desk. I had painted it long ago to sell and a friend bought it for her daughter who was not well and spent a lot of time in bed. I think she ... ilapdesks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...