Monday, April 7, 2014

Morning Inspiration on this Fine Spring Day Quote of the Day

weeds be wildflowers1

What a fine day this is.
6:30 am and I am sitting on our front porch bench sipping my first cup of coffee and listening to the birds sing their Spring songs.
I love to hear them singing, they are especially tuneful this time of year and you have to slip outside in the early morning to hear much of it. 

I have a week of painting signs to do, I love spending time in my studio/cottage.
I can’t wait until it looks like this again…
  studio late July1
I planted pink climbing roses on either side of the door, they look to be flourishing and I am hopeful of getting lots and lots of roses.
I think the pink will contrast well against the yellow.
Have a Happy Day!

signaturePamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...