Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hand Painted Signs, Roses, Inspirational and Nests

yellow rose painting7
Just popping in for a quick note.
I have been working on more signs for the website shop and the gallery I now am involved with.
I am trying to keep up with it all and still enjoy it.
I will always be painting roses, no doubt about it.
And it seems plenty of others do to.
pinktulipbotanical7
I do other flowers too, not just roses.
I have been working on just paintings and not always adding wording.
heartnest7
Nests have become a favorite of mine lately.
I had done a sign a long while ago and never made another and I think I need to.

Every time I see the photos of it (here below) I want to do another.
There are a few things I would do differently.
nest
My garden shed signs are always a hit.
Once I am done tagging this one, off to the gallery it will go.
gardenshedpinkrose7
And last but not least a typography sign. 
The other I had in the gallery sold last weekend and I need to replace it.
This one does not have the roses on it.
No everyone wants flowers on their wall art.
braver sign7
I have special orders I need to get working on.
So much to do, so little time.
Ta ta…

signaturePamela

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! hand painted signs are beautiful!
    I like how you shared your font-transfer secret! I may do that with chalkboard lettering (chalk the back of paper or something). Worth a try ;). I miss your blogging,..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a beauty of hand work. i love roses. As being a graphic designer i can understand the effort behind these designs. My field is custom embroidery digitizing; so keep it up the good work.thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...