Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Morning Sunrise

DSC_0001

The skies were gorgeous this morning.  The high clouds were fairly glowing as the sun rose. 

DSC_0002

My dad loved this view.  You never tire of seeing it in the morning.  The sunsets can be just as spectacular.

DSC_0003

The coyotes where howling last night. That is rather an unsettling sound but not as creepy as when the wolves howl.

DSC_0004

I have not heard any elk bugling this time.   It may be too late in the season for them to be doing that.  The first time I heard it when we once lived here it took me a good long while to figure out what it was.

DSC_0005

I hope you enjoy the sunrise as much as I did.  Now I am off to go get another air mattress.  My sister was mistaken, hers does have a leak and I end up sunk by morning.  I have to wrestle out each morning. Smile

Don’t you know that is a sight to see!

signaturePamela 

1 comment:

  1. What did you do to it? It was fine when we used it last (camping in August)!!! Oh and hurry home Jackson in dieing to give you your present he picked out from school for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...