Monday, May 12, 2014

It’s a Lilac Monday

lilac bouquet
I took a walk around the neighborhood early Friday morning. 
It had rained overnight and making everything sparkle in the morning light.
The lilacs are at their height of bloom and their lush fragrance fills the air.
I took photos to share and will find the time to resize them for your viewing pleasure soon.
My iris are also starting to bud out.
Spring has arrived early in these here parts.
Typically, I don't get the iris opening up until June.

My husband and I had a lovely weekend, I hope it was as refreshing for you.
Have a Fabulous Monday!
signaturePamela_thumb.png

1 comment:

  1. I've lived in Texas and Florida my whole life and I don't think I've ever seen a real lilac. It's on my bucket list of things to see in bloom. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...