Saturday, February 18, 2012

Signs of the Week.

As promised here is the signs that have kept me busy this week.  I had a few special orders come thru and some sales off my website so I was busy in the studio all week.
 
With the snow coming down it put a damper on my being able to fill my straw bale raised bed with first a bit of horse manure (12 inches deep) to compost and create heat beneath the finished compost I will fill the rest of the bed with.  This next week is to heat up and I can once again work on that so I can start my lettuce and spinach seeds. 

My first order of the week was for a cottage sign, the customer requested purple hydrangeas, at first I had them too dark but I was able to lighten them up easily.

evelyncottage

Next was an order for two signs for to put on two garden gates.  This is the larger one. 

tortoise

And this is the smaller of the two.

tortoisegardensmall

I had an order for the Garden Therapy sign on my website, it is a popular one and I am making a few more with different flowers on them.  This one has the pink rosebuds.

therapysign

My potting shed signs are popular and I thought to make one with some embellishments to go along with the ones that are just plain text. This of course is a pink rosebud one. 

rosebudpottingshed

You can see my worktable is being put to good use.  The shelf on the lower level is perfect for letting the paint dry on items leaving the top free for me to continue working. 

I am putting a nice large shelf above the French Doors and will share a bit about that later. 

wd-btn-3signaturePamelawd-btn-1





I Heart Nap TimeBetween Naps On The PorchDomestically SpeakingShow and Tell GreenFunky Junk's Sat Nite SpecialCountry Momma Cooks

4 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, I do love that "potting shed" sign. How much to you charge for special orders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love your "Potting Shed" sign - the vining is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your signs.....Thanks for linking up @CountryMommaCooks…..have a wonderful week:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...