Monday, November 5, 2012

Pansy Garden Therapy Sign

A beautiful new day and a new week!  Last week I did not get to that daisy painting tutorial but I am still aiming to get it done so bear with me. 

I did get a sign painted along with a custom order one. A new Garden Therapy sign

Yellow Roses and purple pansies.  I love the color combo. 

DSC_0015

I need to get it listed on my website and I will do so but first I want to run over to a neighborhood that has a street that I swear all the homeowners tried to outdo each other in Japanese Maple plantings. 

They are a glorious red right now (or were last week, lets hope they still are) and I want to get some photos to share. If they are post worthy I will get share them tomorrow.

Now this little Mister has been giving me fits.

DSC_0014

This surface of vintage broken boards cried out for a rooster painted on them.  But I have started and stopped several times as I can’t seem to get him right. 

So I switched over to do the hen who came out right the first time around.

DSC_0001

You can see I reworked his eye and I seem to have made it worse but sometimes I get into a painting, hate it and continue on anyways and it turns out just fine. 

Once I get Mister Rooster the way I want him I will decide if it calls out for words to be a sign or just leave it as a painting.  Or I can offer it plain and the customer can ask for custom wording on it.  Also I will sand the edges a lot to give it a rustic frame. I think…

I am off to photograph the trees.  I do hope the light is right.
signaturePamela
Feel free to come visit my website.

My Website



The Chicken Chick

1 comment:

  1. I think they both turned out beautifully!

    Thank you for linking up with the Clever Chicks this week; I hope you’ll join us again!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...