Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Teaser

Life has been full.  Everyday seems to have been jam packed.  We have had a variety of weather for the past week from full on sun, cloudy skies but mild temps to a dumping of snow over the weekend.  Again we have a dusting of snow this morning but the sun is shining and not a cloud in the sky at present. 

I am running out the door but I thought I would give you a taste of the lovely flowers I was able to photograph at Ironstone last Thursday.  It was a great day to walk amongst the fragrant barrels and take photo after photo. 

DSC_0009-001

The daffodils are still going strong.

DSC_0011

You could not miss the aromatic Hyacinths!

DSC_0023

Plenty of tulips to admire as well.

DSC_0022

I hope you enjoyed the little taste of the blooms.  I will post more when I have time.

Ta Ta and have a great day!

signaturePamela

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing such beauty. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...