Saturday, June 29, 2013

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies

Are you drooling yet??? 

I will give you a minute to really get a good look at these delightfully calorific temptations.

cookies2

I know, I know.

My food photography leaves a lot to be desired. 

I was tired….

we helped some friends move over the weekend and by the time we got home and I remembered promising my hubby I would bake him his favorite cookie I was beyond cognitive thinking.

Much less artful photography of my cookies..

in bad light.

cookies

So I promptly gave up and dug in.

I nearly made the fresh hot cookies my dinner but I stopped at one…

at least until after dinner. 

I am including the recipe just so you can enjoy their deliciousness as well..

I am good that way.  Smile

 

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
adapted from Recipes.com

Ingredients:

· 1 cup butter, softened

· 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar

· 1/2 cup white sugar

· 1 teaspoon baking soda

· 1/2 teaspoon salt

· 1/4 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts

· 1 cup white chocolate chips

· 2 eggs

· 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

· 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

· 1/2 teaspoon almond extract

 

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  • In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and almond extracts. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate. Drop dough by tablespoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets.
  • Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.

 

 

Now I won’t gain ten pounds alone.

They tasted even better today.  I must’ve been the rain, and more rain today…

I have one thing to say…”where is summer?” 

 

Pamela

1 comment:

  1. My husband loves these...thank you for sharing your recipe....they look good. I'll be right over and we can have a cuppa and some cook cooks's....:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...