Friday, August 22, 2014

Our Favorite Broccoli Salad

Broccoli Bacon Salad, Flower Patch Farmhouse.comI have made this recipe a thousand times.
In many variations.
But this one is really our favorite.
Broccoli Salad Great Summer Eatin'It is filled with all sorts of yummy goodness.
My photos do not do it justice.
It seems my Lightroom has overexposed everything…anyone else have this issue??
Broccoli Salad makin, FlowerPatchFarmhouse.comThis salad is so easy to make and great all year round, not just in summer.
Now that I have tempted you to give it a whirl here is the recipe.

Please click here to hop over to my other blog where I have the recipe plugin to print the recipe.    I hope that isn’t too inconvenient. 
Enjoy! 
signaturePamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...