Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A New Garden Therapy Sign

pinkrosetherapy

I painted yesterday.  My studio was cozy warm so I enjoyed painting on a couple of custom ordered signs as the rain and snow pelted my flowers and trees.  This sign above will go on my website and was painted along side the other two.

A lovely lady ordered this for her soon to be greenhouse.  I just sent off the photos for her approval, I do hope she likes how it turned out.

marisgarden 

She also ordered this sign. 

marisgardening

So a good day in the studio.  I have photos to share of our snow and what some of my garden looked like with its fresh white coating but that will be for another day.  Back to the studio for me.  More to paint. 

Enjoy this fine rainy day.  A bit chilly too.  Brrr, but we have a cozy fire blazing. 
signaturePamela

Want to see more hand painted signs?  Just step on into my studio and take a gander.




PhotobucketFunky Junk's Sat Nite Special

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,
    Your hand painted signs are beautiful!! She will definitely love them. Have a wonderful Pink Saturday!

    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is lovely. I wish I had the talent to paint such pretties.

    Thx for shariing

    HPS

    MLL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...