Monday, October 14, 2013

Paint an even easier Sunflower One Stroke at a Time

sunflowers test

I have been under the weather for the past few days.

A throat infection so far, but I go to the Dr. today to get an official diagnosis.

Being idle is completely foreign to me and sitting around, though that is all I feel like doing,

is so BORING!

while cuddled up under my fleece blanket Saturday morning,

 I did watch the new Masterpiece Classis series that has begun called Paradise,

and LOVED it.

I can’t wait to watch the next episode, which should’ve been recorded by my DVR. 

Then Sunday I had had enough of being so unproductive and decided to paint a bit. 

I thought I would share how I paint smaller stroke Sunflowers as opposed to the larger one I shared a couple weeks ago.

autumn leaf flower650

You need your surface to paint,

different shades of yellow acrylic craft paint, (I used Empire Gold, School Bus Yellow and Medium Yellow)

Burnt Umber acrylic craft paint and some black craft paint.

I used a medium sized scruffy brush and a #12 flat brush for this demo but you can use what fits the size of your painting.

You can sketch out an oval or circle for the center

TO SEE THE REST OF THIS POST PLEASE CLICK ON OVER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...